September 27, 2008

Day 223

I spent way to much time on this one. Worked on it yesterday some then finished it this morning. Now I'm a day behind and I don't have anything for today yet.
I used the Catch A Star Kit from Digital Design Essentials. The token (sticker???) or what ever you want to call it. The thing with the Z on it I made it by cutting a circle out of the kraft paper from her Twiggy Kit. The photo prongs I made the shape myself and cut out of her paper. The prongs in the Catch A Star Kit I did't like much.The machine stitching I used an action from Scrap Girls.
Are you sure it's ok for me to post this big???
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I've been posting this big for quite some time. I design in either 3600 or 2400 but downsize it to 1000 to post to the blog. I save both the jpg downsized and the PS file in the bigger size. I plan on burning the PS files to a DVD, someday.......
    When it asks me how much compression I want I play with the settings until I get it to around 500kb. Give or take 50 or so. I also figured out today, that I can hold my control key down and scroll my mouse and it will bring the image up bigger so I can see it all better. I knew it would do this for text, but didn't realize it would do it for images too. I'll be back to comment on the layout...got to look at it more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this! I really like how you made the brown paper kind of look like a flag pennant. Goes great with the football image. Zack is loosing his teeth too, I see! You know what that means, right? Our grandbabies are growing up! I keep hoping Jerri Ann will have another but its not looking too promising. They've tried so hard! I guess if its destined to happen, it will happen, if not, it won't.
    Is the Z an alpha or did you make it too? I learned how to do that this morning but haven't tried it yet. I looked at so many tutorials that my head is spinning and the folder is still not organized...getting closer!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...