September 25, 2008

Day 221

I wish these would come easier for me...I work and work and they still don't excite me. I guess I just don't have enough creativity in me. But...I do love the flowers that I've got in my landscape, right now. I'm anxious for the leaves to start turning so I can get some photos. Not that I like what follows it but I sure like to see the beauty in the fall. I sat on the front porch this morning and read a magazine and drank my 'pretend' coffee...LOL...I put hot water in my coffee cup. I haven't had a cup of coffee or a diet pop for over a year and a half now. Once in a while, I miss them but not as much as when I first eliminated them from my diet. Off to work on another layout.

The background and the notepaper are from DDE in the Cozy, Comfy Fall kit. The green dotted paper is a new pack I just bought from Dianne Rigdon. The frames are from Old Overlay Frames by O.N. Designs. The heart, rickrack, buttons and Alpha is from Jessica Bolton in her Home Life kit. And the tape is from Melanie Willmann from her Notebook Kit.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Some of my layouts are done over and over. I start and don't like it so I just keep adding and taking away. I have even just trashed them and started over. It's not easy.
    Like this layout and your flowers are gorgeous. Mine are just about done and I didn't plant any Mums.
    Why did you cut the coffee out of you diet? I have read it is good for you.I know it isn't but that's what I've read. I don't drink pop hardly ever and I hate diet pop. I don't think I could give up coffee!!!
    I really like the frames you used but I don't know who O.N. Designs is. You must do a lot of looking around I haven't heard of half this people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....and now you know the reason why I don't get layouts done...I'm too busy looking at kits and such! Not really, I get lots of newletters and that is when I go in search of whatever they have for sale.
    I was told to quit the cafeine and it would help relive my hot flashes. Has it worked? Not that I can tell but I'm afraid if I return to the cafeine that they will be 100% worse...
    We have lots of Amish that sell the mums pretty cheap. Got all mine for under $3 each. My summer annuals were looking so bad that I had to pull them out and I wasn't ready to have a naked yard yet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...