September 3, 2008

Day 200!!!!!!


Do you know what this is? It's my dish soap. I've had this bottle with my dish soap in it beside my sink for years. If I ever break it I hope I can find another one to replace it.
How about the bokeh in this shot? Just what I was trying for. I also used the flash.....LOL....
Still don't know anything about it but how to turn it on and swivel it around and take the shot.
Mailing label from OScraps and everything else Shabby Princess. This has always been one of my favorite kits. Love the colors in it.
I know what I'm shooting for tomorrow.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL bottle! And, yes, that bokeh is awesome. I love it when I get that in an image. I like this kit too and I love those labels. I think I bought me some but haven't unzipped them yet...LOL...I have lots of kits that I haven't unzipped and then I have some that I've unzipped and wonder now what I liked about them...LOL...I'm SO glad you haven't thrown in the towel cause I really like doing this. I know it pushes the heck out of me but its the only way I'm going to learn. And, we can look at it this way...we now have pages to print! Yippee...it was easier last winter when I wasn't so busy outside but I'm hanging in there and thrilled to death when I design one that I like. Your layouts really inspire me to do better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to tell you...we are getting quite a bit of hits to the blog. Nothing mind boggling but not too bad. We had 444 visits during the month of August. I know my daughter-in-law comes here ever so often and Jerri Ann checks it once in a while.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...