September 8, 2008

Day 205

This is the hardest thing I find to do....journal on the layout. I just couldn't figure out a good place to do it. What would you do here?
I was coming home from the Chautauqua in the Park and noticed a pickup stopped along the road looking up at the sky. Couldn't figure it out till I was almost hit by the airplane...LOL...he wasn't that close but close enough to make me jump...he was crop dusting a field that laid close to the highway. I pulled over to get a few shots and noticed the sunflowers. Took some shots of them too. I wish I'd had my zoom lens on so I could have got closeups of the plane but this is as good as it gets.
All the paper is from Summer Breeze from NitWit Collections. Frames are from the Lily Pad . The bow is from Zen Garden from Oscaps. The ribbon is from Shabby Princess/Country Charm.
The clear divider tabs are from Daniele Young. The green swirl is from Sunshine Smiles by KittyChen of Oscaps.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I would have put it bottome left on the green. I would have put a little piece of paper and put the journaling on that or just typed it on the green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you check you e-mail today.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...