September 23, 2008

Day 219

Another photo from their mom. I blurred the background to get rid of the truck and the basketball goal but I'm thinking I should have blurred it more. Then I ran it through VP and gave it the Fall Colors filter. Loved how it made them stand out. All the stuff is from Gina Cabrera except for the tag and its from Katie Pertiet. I think I'm still one day behind. Thought I'd get caught up today but my mind just can't get itself wrapped around a layout. I worked on this one for over 3 hours and I still don't like it but gave up and posted anyway.
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. It looks good. I think it's blurred enough.
    I'm going to get caught up today. I have 2 ready to post. I did cheat on one. Will really on both.
    I have a hard time decided how I want a layout to look. I'll start one and by the time I'm finished it doesn't look anything like I started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to get one more done and then I'll be caught up but I want to go mow yard now. It rained a little bit this morning but I think I can still mow. Then I'll do one up tonight. I think I'll probably have a harder time then you do. I try putting my photo on first but it doesn't help much. My layout today is completely different from when I started it. The only thing left of the original was the photo and the star. LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to comment about the photo. The fall color effect in VP was so pretty on my monitor in PS but when I uploaded it here, it made it look dark...not pretty at all! I guess the web didn't like my color numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do look different when they are on here. Some I like some I don't.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...