September 25, 2008

Day 222


Took this of Zach at last weeks practice. I'm running out of photos to scrap. Or I should say ones I like anyway. Maybe I'll get some new goods one when we go to the beach next week. Just keep your fingers crossed that the weather is good.
This is the Wonderful kit from Shabby Princess except for the football on the badge. I took the star off of the one in the kit and added the football that I had. I did a little dodge and burn on the safety pin. I can never decided if that looks ok or not.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I like! I think we are both caught up to date now...right? BTW...would you upload your images at 1000 x 1000? At 900 x 900, they fit my screen but I can't scrutinize them well! Like your safety pin, I can't tell how your burned it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for increasing the size...I can see the dodge and burn much better now and it looks great. I've still got lots of practice in that section...LOL...getting better through.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...