September 3, 2008

WOW! Day 200

Can you believe we've made it this far? It's been rough at times but so much fun. I look so forward to seeing what you've chosen to post everyday. And I think I've learned quite a lot about PS since we've started. I love this kit. It's called Twiggy by Gina Cabrera. The frame is by The Lily Pad and the title is from ninascraps in a kit called SummerBreak. And of course, that file folder card is from Gina Cabrera's Cozy Comfy Fall kit. I just love those file folder cards behind the photos and use them a lot.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. No I can't believe it. I have been about to say no more several times but just don't want to throw in the towel.
    I have looked at this kit but haven't push the buy button yet. You know I will sooner or later.....LOL... Use that file folder as much as you want I like it.
    I didn't plant Black Eyed Susan vine this year and I general do. I like the all white ones but I haven't been able to get them since the nursery where I always bought them closed. Maybe I need to order the seeds. I wish I could remember the name of the seed catalog I use to get. As I said before this getting older is the bits.
    Very nice post,Mary. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...