September 15, 2008

Day 212


A few shots that I took yesterday. The wind was blowing pretty hard most of the day so I had to stand aroung waiting to snap when things stood still for a second. The wind got worse later in the evening but it's not bad today. A little rain now and then.
This is all from Digital Design Essentials.The green background is in the Twiggy Kit and the strings and clips are in the Sept. Idea Book . The stitching and paper scrap I don't remember but it's Gina's....LOL
Have to go see Mother and be back in time for Zach's bus.
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. After looking at this on the blog it might look better if the center group was pull up some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes....That looks better. To me anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, did you move it up? LOL...since this is the first time I saw it, I'm guessing you already edited it and re-posted cause it looks good to me. What do you mean by the Sept. Idea book?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I moved it up.
    Go to Digital Design Essintials it's in her shop.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...