September 28, 2008

Day 225

This is a shot of Jessi that I took while she was driving the tractor around the yard. I ran the glamour filter in Virtual Photographer on it. She had some sun burn after being at the pool and that took some of the red out. It wasn't a very good shot but I liked it.
The mailing label is from OScraps. Everything else is from Digital Design Essentials. The background is from Sept. Idea Book - stem is from Twiggy - buttons one from Twiggy - one from Cozy Comfy Fall - Glitter from Cozy Comfy Fall. The flower shape I did and cut it out of
a paper from Cozy Comfy Fall.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Awww..love this layout. I like anything with those postage labels. I've yet to do any with the ones I have. And I love the flower. Did you use a shape or did you hand draw it? Did you use your tablet? I also like the addition of the sparkles under Jessica's name. Great layout!
    Ugh...back to work tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    I commented back on this but I don't know where it went.
    No I didn't use my tablet I still can't do any more than write my name with it.
    I liked the added sparkles.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...