September 12, 2008

Day 209

Zach was out back one day this week passing football with his dad and I was trying to snap some shots and stay out of the way at the same time. This turned out pretty good even with the gum in his mouth.
I have been wanted to play around with some angles. I find them a little harder than squares & circles but I like how it turned out. I also followed K. Pertiet's tutorial for custom drop shadows. Not sure how I feel about them.
Digital Design Essentials Parker kit.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout. You keep right on learning cause you are going to be teaching me some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you did the jounaling...especially the dotted lines around the word. How did you do this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used a path and a small circle bursh for the dotted lines. I did it on 2 layers,one around the word and one for the line. I did something that I have never done before and I saved layout #210 over #209 so I have to do this one again and I will write done my steps and what size brush and the spacing for you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...