September 7, 2008

Day 204

This is such awesome RootBeer. I love it almost as much as I love the bottle it comes in. You get to pick the bottle and then you can go back during the day and have it refilled. I liked the blue ones and was torn between this one and another she had but I think I like this selection. I love the smell of the Kettle Corn and I do eat a little of it but mostly I buy it for Bill...he always asked if I got any when I get home. Heaven forbid if I'd forget him! LOL..

All from Emma's Sundress by Michelle Coleman except for the tag and the envelope. The tag is from the Lily Pad and the envelope is from the Cozy, Comfy Fall kit by Gina Cabrera.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting. I can see why you love the bottle. Nice work on the layout. Like the way you used the envelope.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...