September 21, 2008

Day 217

Wow! What a busy weekend! I left early on Friday morning so I could go to the greenhouses in Jamesport and got there about 30 minutes before they opened so I drove around and got a few photos. I should have read the information on this log cabin but I didn't. Some day I'll be back over there and I'll read up on it. It seems like the weekend just flew by and this is the first time I've set back down here since Friday morning except to check the blog to see what you had posted. I hope to catch back up tomorrow. I've got some pretty good images to share.
This is Gina Cabrera's kit, Catch a star. The notepaper is from her Falling for you kit. I ran the photo through Virtual Photographer, converted to B/W and then added the Brownie effect. (I think!)
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. You did a really great job on this. I like everything about it and your journaling is always good.
    I forgot about having Virtual Photographer. I like this effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And you weren't the only only one that forgot about having it. I was searching for the place to change my color space and just came across it. I had downloaded and loaded it a long time ago but never really played with it. I love how it changes the photos. I'll be using it quite a bit now. I need to journal more cause if I ever get these printed, I'll want the information about them on the page. I can always add it later but might forget what I need to say by then...LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...