September 1, 2008

Day 197

From my last photo shoot. I was after the different kinds of sunflowers in Missouri and happened upon these fellows. Since my hubby says I'm too slow to take real wildlife, I thought these might be more up my alley. They didn't mind my sitting up my tripod and taking their photos. In fact, this one donkey just kept coming closer and closer. I guess he wanted to make sure I was getting a close-up shot...LOL...this was hard for me to scrap...had no idea what to do with them. The butterflies are some freebies from ksharonkdesigns. The doodle was drawn by Susan McCormack and the paper and frames are from Gina Cabrera.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Another good one. I think that donkey is kind of cute. Maybe he thought you had an apple in your pocket.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...