September 2, 2008

Day 199

I finally got a nice, sharp photo of this beautiful weed. Or, maybe it's just me, but I love seeing it in the country side. The stems and leaves are totally ugly but when that bloom opens up on top, its sheer beauty. God's way of telling us that no matter how we grow, there is beauty somewhere within all of us. All elements and papers are from the ZenGarden designed in collaboration by Joanne Brisebois and Kathryn Wilson of Oscraps. The frame is by Melanie Willman from her Frames 2 kit. The sticker title is by me.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Yes this is a beautiful weed when in bloom. People around here used to make crafts with the dried Thistle. If I remember right they made cute little mice and Christmas trees.
    Great job on the layout and nice work on that sticker.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...