September 22, 2008

Day 218

Another shot that is not mine...one Bella's mommy took at the zoo. This is one of the best photos I've seen of Bella cause she is giving an all natural smile. She is going to be a beautiful girl and dad is going to be beating the boys off at the door step...(smile).
I've spent the afternoon just surfing scrapbook sites instead of organizing kits like I should be doing. Got my nails done today and actually had color put on for a change and then got my hair done. I'm trying to grow it out and I think my beautician forgot cause she cut off most of what I'd grown this month...oh, well...I'll be sure and give her a reminder before the next time!
All elements are from Daniela Peuss from her Jump Into Fall kit and the background is from Andrea Burns sample kit. The frame is from Gina Cabrera and I ran the photo through the Virtual Photographer.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Yes Bella is a beauty.
    I have never hear of either one of these designers. I don't think. Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....who knows! They are some of the millions of kits I've saved over the past 3 or 4 years. Some I bought, some were free.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...