September 20, 2008

Day 217

I cheated some on this one. I used copycat challenge #7 from Oscraps for the template. It's just a quick shot of the wreath out front. I was trying to get something more interesting and had a photo shoot injury yesterday. I was out back with Zach trying to get a silhouette shot and was laying down shooting up to get him between me and the sky. He didn't understand what I wanted him to do so I started to get up to show him and I sort of fell. Not sure what I did but my thumb got the worst of it. It's swollen and hurts a little today but not broken. (I don't think) It does make it hard to type, didn't realize how much you need your thumb. Never did get the silhouette shot but I may try tomorrow when Vic and the Grands are here.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Forgot - Used Scool Zone Kit from Digital Design Essentials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well good grief lady! I hope you didn't break it. Now you've definitely got to scrap that incident. Your great grandchildren will get quite a chuckle out of their great-grandmothers' "sports" injury! LOL...hope all is better and it doesn't hamper your computer time. I like the wreath, it looks good on your brick wall. And I like this kit...and the template. I like those split apart photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't scap it....Didn't get any pictures my thumb was hurting to bad and I was rolling around on the ground.....Don't laugh!!! It's still swollen and hurts a little but I will live.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...