September 9, 2008

Day 206

This is the other tutorial I got from Designer Digital. On the Edge and in Distress. I did all the distress on the edge myself (with the brushes that came with the tutorial of course) I also did
a custom drop shadow. I have learned several useful things from these tuts. I never thought
I needed to know the short cut key strokes but they are quick if I can remember them. I would like to get some more of these tuts. They are very good.
After posting this I see that the distressing doesn't show up to good around the edge because of the white border on all of our posts.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. This is sooo good. I can't wait to give these tuturials a try. Maybe I'll have time this weekend on Sunday if it rains. If it don't, I'm sure I'll have to mow yard. We've been having tons of rain again. I'm not ready for cold or wintry weather but I wouldn't care if it frosted and the grass quick growing..LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed on one of my layouts, that the white border kind of ruined the effect but once I clicked on the image to view it at full view, it looked like I'd designed it. We need a new template but I haven't found one that I think would work. I'd like to have it bigger with no background border along the sides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked this one. It is a fun tutorial to do and I learned several new things.
    It rained some here today (Friday)
    and I think they are saying rain for this week end.
    I have looked around at a web site that show you how to do your own with scrapbooking supplies. I will send you a link and maybe this winter when we have more free time we can layout a new one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...