September 22, 2008

Day 218

Told you I liked this effect. Jason will be mortified when he sees this shot on here. He wasn't to happy with posing for it.
The frame is from Designer Digital The rest from Digital Design Essentials
I did the xxx stitching myself. What do you think? I used my Wacom tablet that I've had for a year or more and haven't used. The Grands played with it. I hadn't been able to find the pen for it so I ordered another one. I thought sure the old one would turn up as so as I got the new one but not yet.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, he will be mortified but it makes a darling layout. I love the X's and you will remember to teach me that too, right? LOL...you are going to be super busy if I ever retire! Ok, about that Wauco tablet....how big is it and do you think it helps with your designing? I've looked at them and was thinking of adding it to my Christmas list but I don't want to buy one if I won't use it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...