September 25, 2008

Day 222

I'm officially caught up! Yipppee....and this one went together pretty easy. I'm not sure why it did but I'm happy. All the kit is from Scrappers Guide and I followed her video tutorial to do the pin. I didn't make the pin, she did. I just made it look like it was stuck in the paper. I'm not real good at it yet but its a start. I did add the colored charm to the tag and think it turned out almost good. Not perfect, but good for me. Remember...I'm still in the beginner stage! Hummm....wonder how long I'll be there? LOL

Oh, the kit is from Julie Mead's Rusty Pumpkin Patch.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. You are not in the beginner stage. This layout looks great you are getting better every day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...