September 1, 2008

Day 198

I'm thinking I should just invest in a lot of these templates...these I can do and do pretty quickly. What I can't do is come up with my own ideas and even if I try and scraplift someone elses, I'm not sure how to do all the stuff in PS. I'm learning, slowly, but if I don't do something over and over, I forget the next time I want to do it. This is TaylorMade, of course. She sent out a email and I got 33% off since its her birthday tomorrow, so I bought a few things. This was one of them and its her Scattered, Volumn 9. And...this catches me up to date...now to work on something for tomorrow.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting shot. I wish I could see it better.
    Nothing wrong with using templates. I really think it helps you learn how to layout a page.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...